From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 22:00:36 -0400
Hi Richard.

Thanks.  It's a little different than I thought it was going to be from
Colin's comments, but if I can find someone who can do the modifications,
it sounds like it is probably well worth doing.

I think basically filters are like antennas--good ones are worth sinking
money into, and they can make or break a station.  It's like a friend of
mine from college used to say, "You can't work 'em if you can't hear 'em!"

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]