From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 08:45:48 -0700
I have several TransOceanics, mostly the tube variety but one of the first
transistor model.  I still use the tube ones with a battery pack made by a
fellow in NJ.  Great for FB and baseball.

Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Amateur Radio: < K 7 U I J >
... "Cowardice is the best protection against temptation." -- mark Twain