From:
Scott Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:49:33 -0400
Of course a few things to keep in mind.

1. Always use a loan as your last resort because you are paying someone for borrowing the money. If you can save your dollars then that $1,000 rig will not cost you $1,100 or more after the loan is paid in full.
2. You might check, but not all states allow banks to charge you for paying a loan off early. This may apply more in cases of mortgages etc., but nevertheless know all the facts going in. Of course it may actually be less expensive to pay the penalty; however, not sure since I have not had a loan with this type of requirement.
3. Take the time to work out the math and only get what you really need.
Sorry guys I'm not here to tell you what is best or that loans are bad. WEll ok, loans are bad in general, but I understand that sometimes they are necessary. However, I'm a real advocate for trying to pull the funds together before you take out any loan.
Nice that you will get the gear to get on the air and I hope you get what you want.