From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:06:33 -0500
well,  thanks for the suggestion but I got stuck with the family vacation
bill so it would be probably lat fall before I can afford an HF radio and I
should put money in the house too so it might be winter other wise I'd have
got in touch with you when you first listed it. Seems like every time I make
progress I get kicked back, my T90A broke the other day,  as I was making
good headway on the credit card bills and that's not going to be cheap to
fix and I don't know what next but I appreciate the thought. I'm hoping to
be ready in the fall or early winter, I was ready a year ago but then got my
go kit equipment and ever since it's been 1 thing after another.