From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2014 08:35:55 -0500
Fred,

I don't have one of these, but just poked around on the web site.   It's
an off center fed, so no traps.   The extra cost seems to be in the
balun, since it is rated at 4 kw pep.    You can get the same model
rated at 10 kw pep for $329, so these baluns must be pretty substantial.

here is a link: (go down the page to "AS-OCF-2K")

http://arraysolutions.com/pricelist.htm

73, Steve KW3A