From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 12:25:10 -0500
I'd always thought, because of other comments on the list, that the Baofeng
software was pretty inaccessible.  I believe that the software put out by RT
systems works well but you must use NVDA as a screen reader.

That said, most of us just program it manually as its quite easy to do.
Buddy's eyes-free document is a terific resource to get started.  Just
google it.

I love the fact that you can directly punch in the PL frequencies without
having to refer to a chart.  Lou  WA3MIX