From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2013 09:47:44 -0400
I found it was cheaper to buy System Access than to upgrade from the Jaws
11x that I'm using now.  I still use Jaws for most things but may have to
gradually phase it out as apps move on and no longer work with that old
version.  Since it's coming out of my pocket and not some rehab agency's
economics matter a lot.  Lou