From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 13:12:32 -0800
I would suggest you ask the folks on the blindusersLG phones list.  The
moderator, who is sighted, has said the Sprint phones aren't as accessible
as the Verizon LG 5300 and 8300.  If you have lots of dough, you could a
smartphone or PDA type phone plus the Mobile Speak or Talks software.  If
you're interested in this option, the blind phones list is the best one to
consult.

Terri Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX, California