Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 22:00:22 -0800
In the dining room at my apartment complex, the coffee is called "regular"
and "decaff."  I suppose regular would be too long for the lids.

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign, KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign, AAT9PX
California

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006, matt V wrote:

what exactly is "other" anyway, i guess we could say,  "i'd like an other"
and confuse the heck out of those people, not that it'd take a lot lol