From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:27:07 -0700
IBM SELECTRIC.

-----
BRETT WINCHESTER
208-639-8386
###

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Frederick
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 6:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Off topic taking notes

Hi

     Actually, although this is off topic it could have ham applications
too. Any way there is an opportunity for me to do some volunteer work
answering phones for a non profit organization. All I need to do is
answer the phone and take print notes long hand, and hand the notes in
to the appropriate person. Now, I need to find an alternative to
scribbling notes with a pensile which I am very poor at. Any ideas for
this one are appreciated.
                    God bless,
                    Mark
God loves you!