From:
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2014 19:22:16 -0500
Okay, the weird characters were gone in my last test message, but now, my
messages have this on top, which has never happened before either. Any
ideas, what is happening, and what I can do to get rid of it? I see some of
the messages have the same problem, e.g. Barbara's last message did too.
This listserve is way too weird for my liking!

------=_NextPart_000_0097_01CF453A.1949CB40

Ron, K8HSY