From:
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2014 09:58:55 -0500
Hey gang, I'm looking for a good source to purchase a telescoping mast, e.g.
the Rohn H50 50 foot mast that extends to about 44 feet. I have looked
everywhere in western Kentucky and nobody sells anything like that at all. I
can purchase them online, but the shipping is considerably more than the
cost of the telescoping mast. Do any of you have any suggestions?

The big problem is that I really need the 50 foot mast; Rohn sells a shorter
one that is much less costly to ship, but it only extends to about 34 feet,
and I need something longer to get up away from my metal roof.

Ron, K8HSY

Dr. Ronald E. Milliman

Retired Professor of Marketing

President: A3 Business Solutions (a3businesssolutions.com)

President: M&M Properties

Chair: American Council of the Blind's PR Committee

Chair: American Council of the Blind's MMS Committee

President: South Central Kentucky Council of the Blind (SCKCB.ORG)