From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 2010 07:23:37 -0500
I still can't get my puxing radio to do anything with voice but based on no
more 440 in my area for the most part, and all I use it for is GMRS which
I'm hardly ever on in the first place, I haven't touched the thing in about
a year except to show someone not long ago. I'd probably trade it for
something I would actually use if someone wanted to.