From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 2009 14:03:19 -0500
Hi John, there's such a thing as the MCount,  I have one, and it does pretty
well.  Jackson Harbour Press, designed the unit, and built them for
distribution for a while.  They'd been unavailable for a year or so, but
earlier this year, they again made them available in Kit Form.  I just
emailed them to check on the current status.  I'll let you know what I find
out. HTH, Danny.----- Original Message -----