From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2009 23:40:12 -0400
And unless you had somebody reliable at the seller's site, to check out the
rust or lack of it, the "bentness" or lack of it, the fitness of the joints
to go back together, any broken or weak welds, and a whole bunch of other
things, to keep you from ending up with nothing but a whole lot of scrap
iron, when it arrived  at your place, you would very much be at the mercy of
the seller in a "buyer be ware world.
Seller might be very reliable, and then again might not be.
You might still find a company and a way to do it, but take it slow. Danny.