From:
Jerry Berrier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jerry Berrier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 18:04:20 -0400
I just want to thank those who encouraged me and gave me details on how to
run the wire from the battery in my Blazer to my rig.  I did manage to do
it, although I gravely damaged the rubber grommet I put it through.
Actually getting it through the firewall was easier than I thought it would
be.  Connecting the wires to the battery was more difficult though.  I
thought those were nuts on the end of the posts, but evidently they are
bolts that screw into the battery.  I loosened them, but I couldn't get the
wire to wrap around them so it would stay.  I ended up using alligator
clips.  They seem to be holding pretty well.

Jerry Berrier
WB3-BBP
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
Latitude 42° 17' 6'' North, Longitude 71° 43' 20'' West