From:
Jerry Berrier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jerry Berrier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:08:49 -0500
Hi,

I just got the Kenwood TMG707A, and I have lots of questions.
I got the voice chip in and working, and I downloaded the pdf file
containing the manual.
I have read through it, but there are parts of it that are not readable.
Does anyone know of a pocket guide or any additional resources that might
help me?
A couple of my questions are:
What do I have to do to upload data into it from my computer.  I have the
software and cable, and the software is pretty straightforward, but is there
a key combination I have to press to make the radio ready to accept data?
I'm also trying to set it up so I can enter frequencies directly from the
mike.  I called the store where I bought it and got some advice, but no luck
yet.

I'd be grateful even for just a verbal description of what each of the
buttons does. Any help will be appreciated.
I can do MSN chat, a phone call, or e-mail.

Jerry Berrier
WB3-BBP
Shrewsbury, MA
508-845-9944 evenings and weekends