From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 00:15:18 -0500
On Feb 29, 2008, at 12:02 AM, Colin McDonald wrote:

> that seems like a pretty neat antenna.
> I wonder how it would play on a 10 foot mast...

Well, I wonder about that, but I'd suspect you had better tune it and
then raise the mast.  I think it's meant to compete with something
like the SuperAntennas MP-1 (portable manual screwdriver type thingy).

> and they mentioned a dipole configuration as well.

Yep, I'm not sure if that entails two separate systems on the dipole
mount or what, but it might be easier to tune that than the Buddipole.