From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 11:04:01 -0400
Right now I use a magmount that could go outside, but I couldn't find an
area of my house to put it outside.  I like it better this way as I can
pack it up in the event I want to travel.  It has done well with ham radio
and especially 2-meters and 440 and 220 withthe limited activity that
takes placer on 220.  It has done really well though in tropo band
openings like what we have had the last few days here in Michigan.