From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:16:10 -0500
For Colin:

Here's an e-mail with what should be some helpful information about the
talking SWR meter I mentioned in an earlier post.

I must have deleted my other e-mails, since I now have the unit itself.

The e-mail address below should get you started.

Again, this is an excellent and very user friendly talking SWR meter.

Let me know if you need anything more, and I'll do my best.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ