From:
"Ray T. Mahorney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray T. Mahorney
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 18:04:11 -0400
I wouldn't think it would either but I'm checking that.  It's not the FCC it's the ARRL and
Holingsworth has basically said that a rewrite of the rules is in order and that enforcement is
complaint driven so, I have no problems doing C&C on 2 as long as doing so doesn't conflict with
existing communications on the freq I have chosen for C&C.  There is the letter of the law and there
is the spirit of the law and I think you know where I'm going to come down.
Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA
Do your part for the environment, Drive an SUV!