From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2013 19:13:07 -0600
Alan,  A while back I checked the Elecraft web site and they had a list of
all the options and the prices of each.  I think you can get at least what I
was looking for around 4500.00.  There is some things that I was not
interested in so you might check there.  Good luck on your choices.  73
Ed   K7UC