From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2012 05:31:51 -0600
This is a true story, I may have told it before.
One Christmas, in the early days of the Internet, I stayed home while the
family went to a Christmas at a distant family's house.  I didn't feel very
Christmassy, and didn't want to spend the afternoon in a chaotic house where
I couldn't navigate independently around, with out making people nervous.
Between the paper, boxes, gifts, dogs, and probably thirty small children,
it wasn't my idea of a good idea.
Anyway, I was feeling kind of out of place, as a Jew on Christmas often
feels.
I decided to catch up on e-mail while spending the day alone.

As I opened my messages, I found "a letter from GOD".  So what's this on
Christmas day?  I liked it so much I forwarded to Steve and Johnnie at WGN
radio.  They liked it to, and read it on the air.  Now at that time Paul
Harvey was a fan of their show and listened to their show on his way to work
in downtown Chicago.
He liked it to, and he read it and repeated it on the air.  I heard he was
going to repeat it on a Saturday show, so I hooked up a cassette recorder
and recorded the broadcast.
Here it is as my Christmas gift to you.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5237881/Paul%20Harvey%20-%20Letter%20From%20God.MP3

I wonder if the 20's need to be there for the link to work, but who am I to
argue with dropbox.

I don't remember who forwarded God's letter to me, but it might have come on
the Blind Hams list at the time.

I will be off the list for a week, will catch up when I get back.  If I can
configure my laptop to check messages, I'll be on during the week.

73 de wa9top

H T Kaufman MSW LCSW
Adaptive Technology Instructor