From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 13:38:06 -0600
i think it could very well be scripted.
Wonder if Lu feels like giving it a shot like with HRD.
I found that its pretty difficult to try and peace together what is being
said because jaws has a tendancy to repeat letters several times until the
next letter comes in.
I am guessing a braille display would come in very very handy in this case.

Also, is digipan the same as digitalk where it will just go right to the
next signal by pressing the right or left arrows?  and then lock onto it?

I made my first successful contact on 14.070 to wd0hqy in MN using
digitalk....the setup is primitive though, just a line from the headphone
out on the rig to the mike in on the soundcard, and then the radio mike
placed close to the laptop speaker and using the send button on the rig
while sending the tones via the computer speaker...the tones are enough to
drive both dogs up the wall though using this method.
I will make up a more adequit setup now that i know its going to work.
Perhaps 25w and my little dipole will give me better results on psk31 then
on voice.

73
Colin, V A6BKX