From:
Henry Brugsch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Henry Brugsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:08:36 +0100
Louis, you may want to look into the Palomar_engineers variant on their
noise bridge they call the antenna tuner-tuner
It sits between therig andthe tuner. You have a noise bridge that's preset
to 1-to-1. This means, when the bridge  sees 1-2-1, the thing goes quiet.
So, you adjust your tuner, till it's as quiet as you can get it, turn off
the bridge, and you are all set.
Rather nice.
Costs about $100.00 is I remember correctly.
Try them at:
http://www.palomar-engineers.com.
If this doesn't work, try a searchengine.
Hope this helps
--
MAILTO:[log in to unmask]
HTTP://LISTENTOHEAR.CO.UK