From:
Brian Zolo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 17:25:45 -0500
Hi, Richard!  There's a good BBC World Service frequency at 15400 which is
good from about mid morning through early evening.  Also, could you e-mail
me privately as I have a TS440S and would like to get some pointers about
the rig.  My e-mail address is [log in to unmask]  Thanks so much!
Brian zolo (BZ)