From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 2015 11:39:13 -0400
Most likely it's the wallwart plug plugging it in to the wall if it has one,
I've seen those do that on a lot of ham equipment. The first run of
verizon's fios gateways you needed to change the plug because of that
problem on the HF bands. The newer ones aren't so bad but I know I had to
change the plug on that, and many other things. Even my first wifi access
point back when wifi was brand new, I had that problem and ended up
replacing that wall wart, that one wasn't HF, I think it was either VHF or
UHF it interfered with.