From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:47:03 -0500
I never had luck programming the 2100H when I had it, but my 271, I don't
know about directly entering tone but you can with frequency. I don't know
about the tones, I didn't try that, you just have to reprogram a button as
enter on the mic to make it enter frequency. Next time I'm mobile I'll see
about the tones.