From:
"Ray T. Mahorney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray T. Mahorney
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 15:35:01 -0000
you need to use the 3 to change bands
Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA
You can phone me by clicking
https://me.vonage.com/rtmahorney

----- Original Message -----
From: "Walt Sebastian" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 14:41
Subject: THF6A

Hi Guys,
Well, good news here.  I will not have to send my handheld in for repairs.
A sighted friend that wasn't familiar with the radio looked at it and had no
problem freeing up the knobs.  He was able to get the repeater and PL in but
not into memory.  He took me to a radio club meeting where there was a THF6a
user.  He had no problem putting the repeater in memory.

Now, my problem is finding it.  I keep hitting the 2 to change bands but am
unable to find the repeater.  Can you help?  73

Walt
WA4QXT
New London CT