From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 22:18:02 -0400
Well, as far as she is concerned, I'm on my own with the antenna stuff, but
she doesn't mind if I do put towers or antennas up, as long as she can sit
at my feet in the station.  And, she knows that when I go out with the
radios for Field Day, or go to the hamfest, there are lots of my friends
that will take the time to give her a good tummy rub (harness off, of course!).

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]