From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:51:29 -0400
Hi Tom, you are giong to just have to play around and see what you think
may work best.  I would take an FRS radio and key it up or have someone
key it up while you adjust your radio to the level of desire.  That is
what I ended up doing for some narrow banded and FRS stuff in that band,
and in the case of the narrow band stuff it was ajacent to a repeater and
I was able to tune in the simplex and even use a DPL, and I never hear the
strong repeater that is near that frequency.