From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 19:26:41 -0700
Hi

    I would love to know how to solder PL259's by myself.  Any information
on this would be appreciated.

    Also, it seems to me I read in QST that the center conductor of RG8X
coax can migrate through the foam dielectric and short to the braded shield.
Is this a common problem?

                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com