From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 22:35:50 +1100
don't forget working sattelites and the international space station.
I heard my first ISS pass tonight.
and I plan to make a go of it even if I only have a little hand held for
VHF and UHF.

Shaun,
vk2fese,
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 4/11/2008 10:27 PM, the old scribe known as Megan McCarty was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: