From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 22:26:23 +1100
length is enough I got the yard room.
and no, I don't want to break my promise to her.
we had major troubles years back on cb. while, cb operators and ham
operators are for the most part, two entirely different creatures, there
is that element of trust, and the XYL has no wish to place that precious
gem in the hands of people neither of us know particularly well.
thus, I'm limited to solutions a white stick can easily work with.

Shaun,
vk2fese,
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 4/11/2008 10:09 PM, the old scribe known as Howard Kaufman was able
to impart this pearl of wisdom: