From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2014 09:46:05 -0500
Hi, all.

This is just a reminder, for anyone interested, that I will be running the
W1AW/8 Centennial QSO Party operation from here at the home QTH in Michigan
today from 4 - 6 p.m. Eastern on 40 meter SSB.

I'm going to take over the frequency of another operator who will be doing
the shift before mine.  I hope the frequency isn't going to conflict with
our round table frequency, but if it does, Hopefully, another nearby
frequency for the round table can be found with relatively little effort.

If I get time before 4 p.m., I'll post the frequency I'll be using once I
locate where my other friend is operating.

Hope to work some of you in the pileup.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ