From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:36:59 -0700
You probably already know this, but you can turn the front
faceplate over so the radio speaker is facing up rather than
down.  I also use an external speaker but have my 71a sitting on
top of my 480 which is in turn, sitting on my switching power
supply.  It makes for a small footprint and things don't seem to
get too warm.  73, Jim WA6EKS