From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 06:09:07 +1100
I don't know how many of you are on teh elecraft mailing list, but, I
haven't seen any anouncement about the DVR just yet. the elecraft people
were hoping to use the left over buffer space for accessibility for
blind and visually impaired people.

On 18/02/2008 1:53 AM, the old scribe known as Howard Kaufman was able
to impart this pearl of wisdom:
> Adjust try tuning in a cw station with it.  I think you'll like it.  I
> haven't heard it on AM, because that software upgrade came out after I
> played with it.  I hear it is good, and synchronous detection is on the
> upcoming list.

>>> built.  Smooth amazing intuitive and hot.  The radio is software