From:
Eric Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 20:42:35 -0700
Hi Chris:

    I too have a tm-g707 and can give you some technical advice.  To enter a
frequency on the tm-g707:
1.  Press the VFO key on your microphone.  The VFO key is on the top row of
buttons and is the second button from the left.  If you're using a speech
synthesizer, you should hear it say, "VFO."
2.  Press the A key to the right of the 3.  Your speech module should say
"Enter."
3.  Enter the frequency you want.  For example, if you want 147.32, you
would enter:
4, 7, 3, 2, 0.  Pressing the PTT button cancels your command.  The high beep
you heard could indicate an error or a cancellation of your command.  I hope
this helps.

Eric