From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 12:01:51 -0400
    Good points here!

I think the other concern is that it will get tacked onto some other piece
of legislation, where it will be missed by a lot of people.

We've seen that kind of thing happen before, where various bills get hidden
in larger pieces of legislation, and before you know it, they are law too.

Writing personal letters to your Senators is a great idea, and I'd support
that as well.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ