From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2012 12:55:07 -0400
dhope they can ge tit back to you quick  probably some ribon cable got knocked out of place, but unless you have someone who is very very god at smd just send it back especially if it is under warrenty.    while on the subject of voice chips  god i wish i could make the speech  go MUCh faster on my ts 2000 it is ainfully slow and verbose when not needed.  I wonder if anyonehas tried replacing the clock crystal onthe speech board or somethig to force the d to a to run faster... somewhere out there i suspectthere is a hardware hacker who has done it