From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2014 15:17:22 -0500
Thank you.  I worked two AX Australia Day stations yesterday on 20-meter
long path with nice signals.  There were others on, also.  Congratulations
on you r birthday and your ham family.  At one point my dad, mom, two
brothers and I all had ham licenses.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com