From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2014 15:20:44 -0500
Happy birthday!
It may be that you can do as I would in N1MM.  It is possible to simply type
the call and press Enter.  When I was doing the N3A special event station a
year ago, I forwarded my ADIF file to the guy who organized the activity,
and he consolidated the ADIF's from the various contributors.  Are you sure
you're supposed to send your file directly to ARRL?  I hope to do a little
W1AW/3 when Maryland's turn comes up in late June or August.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com