BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
CARRIE SHELL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 16:26:44 CDT
Hello,

I am an aide for a 10th grade blind student.  He is writing a
research paper on Guide Dogs.  We have been able to access
information from the Net about the dogs, but we would like to get
some information about the actual care of the dog after it is in the
home.  Certain questions like:  Is there a certain diet the dog must
have, does he/she need to be groomed daily and what does that entail,
should he have daily exercise and about how much, what about
veterinarian check-ups, etc.  I think you get the picture.  We would
appreciate any information from actual dog owners.

Thanks so much,
Carrie and Joel