RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:39:59 -0800
>Hello jean-claude,
>Your message really hit home for me today. I'm %100 raw Instinctive
>since 95, but sometimes I find I want..crave?... something denatured.
>Yesterday I bought some Organic Peanut Date roles.. one for a bedtime
>treat I thought...hum...I think the date part is OK, but the peanuts I'm
>sure are roasted and in the past I've found roasted peanuts
>toxic...Maybe I have this craving because I have some old toxins that
>need detoxing, perhaps some endogenous toxins that represent repressed
>anger I haven't gotten out...
>Ellie

I heard from Guy claude Burger that taking a bite of  denatured foods
in the
mouth and spitting it out was able to trigger an elimination of stored
old
"material".
You would like that :  next time put the peanut date roll in your
mouth and
spit it out at the face of your parents like any healthy baby  like to
do
with the junk.

i can't remember if i  wrote to you about an experience that i had few
weeks
ago . I was alone in the house in an hunting gathering kind of mood
loking
for something denatured to stuff in "i don't know what". i found a
left
over in a package of corn chips in my step son room ( he is
representing for
me old hurtfull feeling) . when i started to grab it i recognised some
anger,  a kind of vengeance desire. I thought about you and decide to
give
it a trial . i just got mad at the matress with my whole body( didn't
let it
fully express itself tho,  but it was enough to stop the craving)
so it works , til that moment i was trying to redirect my anger
mentally ,
it was the 1st time that i try to let my whole body to act on it.
For people who don't know what i am talking about , read Elnora Web
sites.
She is onto something.
jean-claude