RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elnora Van Winkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 05:23:38 -0800
Re: eating some denatured food along with all raw....

> If it is once in a while and so a big quantity i
> am good for an unconfortable day the following day but i will glady go
> back to raw with lot of pleasure . In that pattern of exception it seems
> to me that it have, almost,  a positive outcome because i suuddenly decide
> again to play fully the game of choosing foods by instinct and so the
> pleasure ofeating is back again.
> On top of that at the physiological  level, those rare exceptions trigger
> an elimination of feces way bigger than  what have been ingested and i
> feel really better after i did that.( old stored toxins?)
> jean-claude

Hello jean-claude,
Your message really hit home for me today. I'm %100 raw Instinctive
since 95, but sometimes I find I want..crave?... something denatured.
Yesterday I bought some Organic Peanut Date roles.. one for a bedtime
treat I thought...hum...I think the date part is OK, but the peanuts
I'm
sure are roasted and in the past I've found roasted peanuts
toxic...Maybe I have this craving because I have some old toxins that
need detoxing, perhaps some endogenous toxins that represent repressed
anger I haven't gotten out...
Ellie

Self help for depression is on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~clearpathway/depression.html
The same article entitled Self help for addictions (including the food
addiction) is on:
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Sauna/2579
The longer version entitled Self help for emotional disorders is on:
http://pages.nyu.edu/~er26/depression.html