From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:20:15 -0800
>I can't, and don't, stop you from sharing your theories. I am curious why
>you feel the need to change others' diet.

i don't have the need and i can't change anybody else decisions.

>I am sorry that you feel judged, much less judged harshly. Perhaps I am not
>the person who makes you feel judged harshly? ;)

I just have a sens that you judge yourself harshly for having been yourself
the person that you think i am. I don't feel judged but still see your
attempt to do so.

>Only a very minor percent of the world population cares though.

there was only a bunch of peoples questionning the chemical agriculture
years ago , now organic foods are in supermarket. very few persons
breastfeeding when the formulas came on the market, now it is more common.

And you
>don't have a corner on how the rest of the population should be fed.

But the agrobusiness have an opinion about that. and use the power it have
been given to it to decide how people should be fed.
i am just  distributing informations that MIGHT incitate  peoples to get
that power back and choose differently for THEMSELVES.

>That doeasn't explain why they need to eat your way in order for you to
>feel good about it.

you just can't let go of the idea that i need others to eat a certain way
for me to feel good about it. ?
Yes i will appreciate to spend less time trying to find or produce the last
remnant of good foods at the same time that i enjoy it a lot. I am
appreciating a lot when my quest is shared by others.
i want that badly and i have no need to make wrong others who have
differents concerns.
Thanks for accepting who i am.
jean-claude