From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 07:10:28 -0800
Well Ray,  aren't you quite the handsome fellow  =o]  Both your wife and
son are adorable!

As for the interview on 48 hours, I was disappointed they didn't give you
more time, also they didn't interview any of your *paleo followers* to
substantiate your theory.  Well, media in general believes it is a
theory, we on the list know it as fact because we are living proof.  Like
the other stories, they not only interviewed the Dr, or main story
person, but people who have followed their program.  Other than that, I
enjoyed the program.   =o]

Trish
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.