From:
Betty Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:58:09 -0700
There were a few positives that were slipped in during Ray's segment.
One showed how a healthy, happy Grayson is thriving on this WOL. I don't
know if it was intentional or not, but one camera shot showed Ray's
Mensa certificate...that will impress some people...hopefully enough
that they at least look into what Neanderthin is all about. I'd like to
see 48 Hours do a follow up in 6 months to a year on the patients they
profiled and add some people who have chosen the Neanderthin way of
life. Let's see who is healthier then!!

Betty Ann
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." English Proverb