From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:00:42 -0500
Ray, we got up this morning and CBS was on, and there's you!  good show!  i
go, "look everyone, there's Ray!"  and my family was impressed that you
looked so amazingly alive and well--they are convinced that not having the
recommended 6-11 grain servings a day will be the cause of my sure and
immediate death--despite the fact that i've been eating paleo for almost 3
years now and i'm not dead yet.
then Bryant Gumbel had some person on, not sure if she was a doctor or a
nutritionist or whatever, but she said if you eat this way you will die, she
kept going on about how ketosis is bad and how eating all meat doesn't give
one enough vitamins and fiber, and i thought, Lady, you obviously didn't pay
attention, she missed the whole POINT of eating paleo.

JoAnn.