From:
charlie white <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:15:23 -0400

First of all, thank you all so much for replying to my post about
osteoporosis drugs.  What I gathered from all the replies is that Fosomax is
not a good drug.  Evista, Didronyl and Miacalcin may improve bones but some
people have side effects.  What worries me is the long term side effects of
these drugs, they have not been on the market long enough to tell and I
don't want to be a guinea pig.  My decision is to exercise and eat right.
Every supplement I have ever taken has upset my stomach and other things also.

On another subject,  does anyone use amarath flour?  I was told in a local
health food store that it was gf and very good to cook with.

Janet in Maine